Spectra LR30 Wireless Receiver, NiMH, RD20
Features and Benefits
- Five channels of grade information plus directional out-of-laser beam indicator directs which way to move and get back in the beam
- Three selectable accuracies meet job tolerances from rough grading to final finishing for maximum flexibility
- Full 360-degree reception picks up the beam from all directions
- Various power options to meet your requirements
- LR30W is used with Spectra Precision RD20 Wireless Remote Display
Rugged 360-Degree Laser Machine Display Receiver
The Spectra Precision® LR30 Laser Machine Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, backhoes, excavators, scrapers, skid steers, and levelers. The versatile, easy-to-use LR30 features 360-degree laser detection and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR30 receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics. The LR30W is designed to work with the RD20 Remote Display.
LR30 Wireless Receiver NiMH RD20 DM-20(LR30W-DM), LR30 Wireless Receiver NiMH RD20 MM-1(LR30W-MM), LR30 Wireless Receiver NiMH RD20(LR30W), LR50 Wireless Receiver NiMH RD20 DM-20(LR50W-DM), LR50 Wireless Receiver NiMH RD20 MM-1(LR50W-MM), LR50 Wireless Receiver NiMH RD20(LR50W), LR60 Wireless Receiver NiMH RD20 MM-1(LR60W-MM), LR60 Wireless Receiver NiMH RD20(LR60W)
There are no reviews yet.