Spectra Mobile Mapper 60 Data Collector
Features and Benefits
• Connects via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and 4G LTE
• Smartphone capabilities such as phone calls, texts, and emails
• GNSS receiver with SBAS support
• Fast 2.2GHz processor and 4GB SDRAM
• Operating system: Android 8.0
• Includes 64GB storage & MicroSD slot
• Rear and front cameras
• Complies w/ MIL-STD-810G specifications
The rugged MobileMapper¬® 60 offers superior durability, efficiency and accuracy for professional handheld data collection. The MobileMapper 60 all-in-one GNSS receiver and smartphone provides the ultimate in accuracy (including Post-processing) and convenience for handheld geospatial data collection. Its slim, lightweight all-weather design complete with a hand strap features a large, high resolution screen for easy viewing and data manipulation.
Running the latest Android™️8.0, it has a fast 2.2 GHz processor, 4 GB of memory, 64 GB of storage and full-day battery life for managing large data sets with ease and speed. Bluetooth®, 4G LTE, and Wi-Fi capable, the MobileMapper 60 is ideally suited for a wide range of jobs, including cadastral, survey, topographic, forestry, utilities, and much more.
MobileMapper 60 works with all Trimble applications including MobileMapper Field and Penmap for Android (A hyrbrid survey & GIS app for data collection and stake out)
There are no reviews yet.