Spectra Precision Self Leveling Laser With Tripod & Grade Rod
Features and Benefits
- Range up to 1,150 feet with laser receiver
- Self-leveling within ±5 degrees
- Accuracy ±1/8 inch at 100 feet
- Rotation speed: 600 RPM
- Single-axis manual slope
- Height-of-instrument (H.I.) alert
- IP54 dustproof and water resistant
- Battery life up to 80 hours
Overview for the LL100N-2 LL100N Self Leveling Laser With Tripod & 15′ Grade Rod (Feet/8ths)
The Spectra Precision LL100N Self-Leveling Laser is a fully automatic, self-leveling laser that can be used indoors or outdoors. With a range up to 1,150 feet with a laser receiver, this rotary laser allows the user to take accurate and self-leveled elevation measurements. The Spectra LL100N is self-leveling within ±5 degrees and has an accuracy of ±1/8 inches at 100 feet.
The Spectra LL100N construction laser features a simple one-button operation for a quick start-up. It also comes with 600 rotation speed per minute and a height-of-instrument alert to avoid erroneous readings. With the use of the optional Spectra RC601 remote control, this rotary laser can perform single-axis manual slope.
The included Spectra HR320 laser receiver features two on-grade sensitivities – fine and coarse. It is equipped with dual LCD displays and a 90-degree reception angle.
Having an IP54 rating, the LL100N is dustproof and water-resistant. Using two D-cell alkaline batteries, this construction laser can operate up to 80 hours. In addition, it comes with a 5/8-11 tripod thread for easy tripod attachment.
The Spectra LL100N Self-Leveling Laser is available in various packages to suit your needs. Please select from the menu above.
- LL100N: With HR320 Receiver
- LL100N-1: With HR320 Receiver, Aluminum Tripod And GR151 15′ Grade Rod (Feet/10ths)
- LL100N-5: With HR320 Receiver, Aluminum Tripod And 15′ Grade Rod (Cut-Fill Metric)
- LL100N-2: With HR320 Receiver, Aluminum Tripod And GR152 15′ Grade Rod (Feet/8ths)
- LL100N-3: With HR320 Receiver, Aluminum Tripod And GR153 15′ Grade Rod (Metric)
|Shock Proof ensures this construction laser withstands a three feet drop onto concrete.|
|A hard-shelled, portable System Case is available to house the laser, receiver, clamp, tripod, and grade rod.|
|Optional Infrared Remote control allows the laser to be sloped whilst still remaining self-leveled in the cross axis. This is ideal for grade matching when working on driveways or patios.|
Laser Only, With Tripod & 15" Grade Road (Cut-Fill-Matric) with Tripod Case, With Tripod & 15" Grade Road (Feet/10th) with Tripod Case, With Tripod & 15" Grade Road (Feet/8th) with Tripod Case, With Tripod & 15" Grade Road (Metric) with Tripod Case
There are no reviews yet.